I don't know what happened with my last post, but if you can decipher it,
good job. I will go way out on a limb and say that this was the best four
inches of powder I've ever skied. You can call me names for my uber-
hyperbole, but that won't change anything.

And just in case anyone was wondering, fat skis like the Mothership work
fine in four inches. You don't a full Jay-weight of twenty-eight to
experience the benefits of a wide ride. ;)

John