At 06:16 PM 3/6/2006, you wrote:
>i've been looking around for an old chairlift to purchase- a double
>or a triple maybe.  a single would be cool.  just the chair- not a
>complete lift.   wanna put them away, and hang em in a barn loft for
>seating in my gathering room someday.  haven't been able to find any
>on the 'net.

(snip)

John - my client in the Berkshires, Catamount, is planning to pull
out the summit double this summer and replace it with a
quad.  They're most likely going to sell the chairs.  They replaced a
double this summer and sold off chairs - I think they got something
like $200 each for them, although I could be wrong.  If this
interests you, send an email to Jason Barrett at Catamount -
[log in to unmask]  Mention my name.

skip