Since the sheaves were replaced 3 or 4 years ago, they do not require
frequent greasing maintainence and don't drip grease.  The lattice towers
will remain following a good sanding and painting.

The chairs will likely be a part of the capital campaign to finance the
refurbishment.  I doubt those that are sold will be cheap, but it will be a
fundraiser for a good cause.  I believe the plan is to offer shareholders
first priority.  Buy a share if you want to part of the action.