Well, the sun is shining up here after some flurry activity and much
blowing snow. Still windy up higher where the Mansfield "cloud" seems to
be residing giving a peek every so often. Hard to imagine what you are
describing below in absence of any actual weather "systems".  Is the
mountain "cloud" evidence of what you are talking about below?  Hope you
aren't being too optimistic.

Carol