There are several reasons MRG is re-building the single.
The new one will look like the current one, including erector set towers.
The chairs are sufferring serious metal fatigue, they'll be sold, and
we're getting new ones.  I believe the old ones will be auctioned off.
About half of the chairs on the single were originally on the single at
Stowe.  MRG bought them when Stowe built a newer lift.