I believe Jiminy Peak still has some chairs left that they where selling
last year for $50/each (double chair)
I'll ask about them this weekend (I've been wanting one but no one
wanted to go dig them out of their storage barn during the winter.)
(I know someone was going to buy ALL the remaining chairs this fall but
they never came to get them so they should still be there.)

i've been looking around for an old chairlift to purchase- a double or
triple maybe.  a single would be cool.  just the chair- not a complete
lift.
   wanna put them away, and hang em in a barn loft for seating in my
gathering room someday.  haven't been able to find any on the 'net.