Not long - the best snow was off the double.

PS

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Atkinson
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 7:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] 4 inches at MRG

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 03:07:07 +0000, Peter Salts <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
 while our friends next door were waiting for the winds to die down and
the lifts to turn.

No waiting around for me. Turns all day. The line at Castlerock wasn't
bad, about 5-20 minutes at most. How long were you waiting in the Single
line?

John

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.