Also, keep in mind that the single at MRG is scheduled to be replaced in the summer of 2007 (I think?).  I would assume they will sell/auction those chairs as well.

PS

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Bennett
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 6:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] old chairlifts for sale...

i've been looking around for an old chairlift to purchase- a double or a
triple maybe.  a single would be cool.  just the chair- not a complete lift.
   wanna put them away, and hang em in a barn loft for seating in my
gathering room someday.  haven't been able to find any on the 'net.

how much do old chairlifts run?  i remember they auctioned off k-ton double
a couple years back, but i'm sure you could get some for next-to-nothing if
they're rusty and gone.  anyone got any ideas?  do i have to go to some lost
ski area with some wrenches and my pickup on a middle of the night stealth
mission?  kidding.

it would be nice to sit in em during the summer or what not.  hang em from a
beam in the barn or a tree outside and just dangle there, enjoying a nice
cool beverage.

let me know.

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.