This sounds logical except for one thing.  A lot of us don't have a clue what you are talking about.  We also are not Science professors grading you on some dissertation.  I agree with Ben.  Short is sweet no matter what you are predicting is going to happen.   Keep up the good work.   Jimski

Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Generally, I like to back up my statements with factual information and
why I think a weather event will take place like it will. I have no
credentials, no formal meteorological training, etc so most of the time it
seems prudent to give some sort of support to my forecast