This sounds logical except for one thing.  A lot of us don't have a clue what you are talking about.  We also are not Science professors grading you on some dissertation.  I agree with Ben.  Short is sweet no matter what you are predicting is going to happen.   Keep up the good work.   Jimski

Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Generally, I like to back up my statements with factual information and
why I think a weather event will take place like it will. I have no
credentials, no formal meteorological training, etc so most of the time it
seems prudent to give some sort of support to my forecast

Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.