Two to one.  Marc serving. Mid season snow withdrawl ?  Jimski

T Fisher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I guess when you get hit by a few redraobwons you start to fear that
maybe it'll happen again.

Hydrants aren't that different from trees except that they are made
out of metal, have sharp metal appendages and lurk at about knee
height. Other than that they are the same. I'm not even going to try
comparing hydrants to lift towers, you'll need some REEEALLLY thick
glasses to not see a lift tower. I like it when the hydrants are
buried just below new snow. I mean who really likes to ski down the
side of the trail anyway ?

If dying has become an irrational fear than I am the Cowardly Lion.

Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.