Patrick wrote:
>Maybe it was a self-reported tendency by Marc1.

I don't remember any particular comments in recent years about my
being a conservative skier or not, and frankly I'm not really sure. I
suppose more conservative than some and less so than others. I'm not
as fast as many, but I manage fairly technical lines. Big air for me
is 8', but I love exposure and steeps. I don't take as tight a line
in the trees as Marc2, but I don't spend much time on the groomers.
There is little I won't do at AltaBird. My skiing has changed
dramatically since moving here.

>I was simply following list posting guidelines.
>#47  When in doubt, blame His Editorship.

There are locals that do that who aren't even list members. I believe
a failed bill in the Utah legislature this past session was blamed on
our erstwhile editor.

-m1