And Justinwoods wrote:

>wha??? we have at least 2 good, solid months left

To which I then smiled silently at the computer, and to which I'm now replying,

This is wha:

>Mad River Today Mar 15, 2006 at 10:30:00
>We will need substantial snowfall to re-open for the >weekend. In the event that we cannot open
this weekend, >the mountain will be closed for the season.

and pointing out that from February 1 to March 12 is hardly 2 solid months.

As much as I like being on the winning side of a discussion, I wish Justinanoptimisticpipedream
was right this time.