I got two _more_ inches last night.  If it doesn't land on the ground and just blows by I guess you can't count it.   Jimski

Sharon Lives <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Whiteface is only reporting 2" of snow! Crazy.

They got 6" in Lake Placid. I talked to my friends this morning as they
were about to dust off their cars. At least it will look like winter.

-Sh

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.