Mad River Today Mar 15, 2006 at 10:30:00

WELL, WE GOT AN INCH OF SNOW OVERNIGHT AND IT'S STILL SNOWING!  The forecast
is calling for SNOW every single day this week with the possibility of
several inches underfoot by tomorrow.   Last week's warmer temperatures and
rain have forced us to close mid-week as we have lost quite a bit of our
base.  We will need substantial snowfall to re-open for the weekend and to
host our Mogul Challenge and Jr. Mogul Challenge. The decision on whether we
can open for the weekend will be made tomorrow, Thursday.  In the event that
we cannot open this weekend, the mountain will be closed for the season.
Stay tuned for any updates....and hope for SNOW!