Ahem, do you like glacial ice? Trust me, spend the dough, cut work,
drive farther, mortgage the kids. Pass right by Flatton and head to
Smuggs, Stowe, Jay, or SBush.

Stratton Sunday was 1-3" of dust on top of porcelain. By 10 am it was
clean as Kojak's scalp. And dangerous. We had fun, sliding with family
and friends but a fall on that stuff is jarring. Sharp edges are a
must. So is the employee cafeteria. Year 2006 food at eighties prices.
What's $18 upstairs is $6 in the basement. Nice.

The new snow was the only natural white stuff on the ground at the
base elevation. Neighborhood dirt roads have now refrozen offering a
very uncomfortable ride. Mud season can't happen (again) soon enough
down there.

- Bruno

PS No pictures to follow.