On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:54:30 -0500, Just In Woods <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>i dare say, this is yet another example of brilliant mountain management.

 I assumed it was a response to angry pass holders.

I couldn't believe they closed for the year before BV ended
night skiing.  IMO, closing because the trails are icy is weak.
I can see closing when people stop showing up.  As long as there
are enough people willing to pay, I expect a mountain to be open.
I can deal with ice and bare spots.  If I were a MRG pass holder,
I would have been extremely angry.