Hello all!

I hope you all are enjoying the fabulous weather.  As you already  know,
tomorrow is the Sustainability Fair.  We need volunteers throughout  the day for
various duties.  Volunteers will get refreshments and free  stuff.  So, if you
have a little time to spare please come out to the  sidewalk between the L/L
(next to the Marche) between 9:30 and 3:30  on Friday.
If you already signed up for a time here is a reminder:
9:30-10:30 Jess DeBiasio, Sean Sullivan, need more to set up...
10:30-11:30 Sean
11:30-12:30  Sean
12:30-1:30 Caroline Donnellan, Erin Vaughan
1:30-2:30 need someone...
2:30-3:30 Kae Crowley
3:30-4:30 Christine, Ashley Hall, need more to take down...

Thanks everyone!
See you tomorrow!
~Courtney