Celebrate Earth Day by keeping UVM clean and green!  The UVM Eco-Reps
will host a litter clean up tomorrow (Saturday, April 22nd).  Please
join us in helping keep our campus clean and beautiful.  We'll meet in
front of Bailey Howe at noon.  Bags and gloves will be provided.
Prizes will be given to those who pick up the most trash, the most
cigarette butts, the most interesting item, etc.  The pick up ends at
2:00 at the Redstone Quad...just in time for the Earth Day Soccer games!

Hope to see you there.

For more information, email Deb at [log in to unmask]