Hello everyone,

I just wanted to pass on a note from John Sama (Director of
Living/Learning).  He said that the Sustainability Fair was the best
use of the L/L walkway that he has seen in his many years of working
here and thought it was a great success.  So thanks to anyone who
helped out with the Fair.  I'd also like to thank the Parade peopel.
John also confessed that he had forgotten about the Fair, but on
walking back from central campus he heard the parade and decided to
follow it and low and behold brought him to the fair...seph

--
Joseph Reznik
University of Vermont

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching,
love like you've never been hurt."