Hello,

Has anyone posted these events on the University Calendar?  Or
contacted SGA to include it in their weekly message of events
happening? Also, has anyone contacted the Sheraton to see if they could
donate a couple of sheets for use in advertising ?  Thanks for
everyones help ...seph

--
Joseph Reznik
University of Vermont

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching,
love like you've never been hurt."