Hello -- I'm sorry, but unfortunately your Earth Day event listings arrived to us too late to be included in the relevant edition of the paper. Our calendar deadline is Thursday at noon. Ken Picard forwarded this info to me, but if you'd like to get future events listed in our events calendar, it would be best to send a message directly to me at [log in to unmask] , before the calendar deadline. This is certainly the type of thing we'd have been happy to list if we'd had the info in time. I particularly would have loved to have it earlier because one of the highlights in this week's Seven Days calendar was a general one for Earth Day events around the state, and it would have been great to let folks know what was going on at UVM. Please note that in order to have time to include an event in our calendar section, we require receipt of a press release in writing (via e-mail, fax, or mail) by noon on the Thursday before the relevant edition of the paper is published. Seven Days is published weekly on Wednesdays. Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to receiving calendar info. from you again in future! --Meghan ::Meghan Dewald ::SEVEN DAYS Calendar Writer :: p: 802.864.5684 :: f: 802.865.1015 :: [log in to unmask] :: www.sevendaysvt.com On Apr 17, 2006, at 12:52 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote: Begin forwarded message: From: 0000,0000,EEEE[log in to unmask] Date: April 17, 2006 12:47:07 PM EDT To: 0000,0000,EEEE[log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Ken: CRC progress- any chance of press converage? Hi Ken, Sorry for not replying to you earlier, but here is what we're doing for earth wk: on wed 4/19, tap water challenge (details in attached press advisory) Fri 4/21, Earth Wk Parade 9-10:30am Location TBA (I'll get it to you as soon as I know the route). Fri 4/21, Sustainability Fair. 11am-3pm, L/L center passway (in front of the Marche) Thanks Natalia Quoting Ken Picard <<0000,0000,EEEE[log in to unmask]>: Natalia: I'll bring this up at our editorial meeting tomorrow. Sorry, but I don't have any dealings with the Free Press, the Guardian or the TV folks. (They are our competition, after all!) I'll see if we can get a photographer to the events, if you let me know the times and places. Thanks for the heads up, Ken ---- Ken Picard Staff Writer Seven Days newspaper P.O. Box 1164 Burlington, VT 05402 www.sevendaysvt.com (802) 864-5684 (office) (802) 865-1015 (fax) 0000,0000,EEEE[log in to unmask] "We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it." - Edward R. Murrow -- Dasani kills. 0000,0000,EEEEwww.killercoke.org www.uvm.edu/peace< ---- Ken Picard Staff Writer Seven Days newspaper P.O. Box 1164 Burlington, VT 05402 www.sevendaysvt.com (802) 864-5684 (office) (802) 865-1015 (fax) 0000,0000,EEEE[log in to unmask] "We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it." - Edward R. Murrow