Hello all!

I hope you all are enjoying the fabulous weather.  As you already know, tomorrow is the Sustainability Fair.  We need volunteers throughout the day for various duties.  Volunteers will get refreshments and free stuff.  So, if you have a little time to spare please come out to the sidewalk between the L/L  (next to the Marche) between 9:30 and 3:30 on Friday.
If you already signed up for a time here is a reminder:
9:30-10:30 Jess DeBiasio, Sean Sullivan, need more to set up...
10:30-11:30 Sean
11:30-12:30  Sean
12:30-1:30 Caroline Donnellan, Erin Vaughan
1:30-2:30 need someone...
2:30-3:30 Kae Crowley
3:30-4:30 Christine, Ashley Hall, need more to take down...

Thanks everyone!
See you tomorrow!
~Courtney