From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris
Willis
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: valvular incompetence

I was wondering if I can get everybody's input regarding valvular
reflux.
There is some confusion regarding reflux criteria.  I am especially
interested in the sustained time period that is considered reflux.  I am

hearing anything greater than a second up to 3 seconds.  I am also being

asked by the vascular physicians if the patient's reflux is mild,
moderate
and severe.  Is there any criteria out there that can answere this?
Your input is appreciated.
Thanks
Chris Willis RVT
Bangor, Maine

The information or documents contained in this electronic mail message are intended to be privileged and confidential information only for the use of UVM Flownet or entity named herein or above.  If you are not UVM Flownet or the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message or document is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, notify [log in to unmask] by e-mail and delete all copies from your system.  Erlanger Health System is not responsible for errors in this electronic mail message.  Any personal comments made do not necessarily reflect the views of  Erlanger Health System.