From:  Cathy Grant <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: per diem position
Date:  Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:09:00 -0700

  Paul,
     Can you tell me anything more about your company and the position you are describing?
     Cathy Grant

paul hrdlick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
               Large hand held ultrasound manufacturer looking for per diem sonographers in the northeast for applications.  Will train.  Good reimbursement per day +  mileage and bonus possibility.  Great opportunity for part time sonographers.  RMDS and or RVT.
     http:[log in to unmask]