Bill Johnson, Yakima WA

Joel, you have much that needs fixing. Contact me at [log in to unmask] and I will try to help. Anyone else that wants to help, contact Joel.  We obviously have a problem here and it is exactly what we are about.  No?

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joel Kondreck
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PVR grading

I work in a institution that does not have any written protocols for studies performed in the vascular lab.

I would like to hear from anyone with regards to how they grade PVR's, and any references to back them up their grading system.

Thank you,

JK

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email, including any attachments, is private, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Pacific Vascular, Inc.