Yeah, everything seems to be early...The Falcate Orangetip males were recorded at Hook Mtn, NY on April 2nd...and males and females both are flying in CT (at West Rock) a we speak...

Alex

From: Vermont Butterfly Survey on behalf of Vermont Butterfly Survey
Sent: Mon 4/17/2006 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTLEPS] Fwd: West Virginia White

I want to report on April 12 seeing my first West Virginia White in North Bennington. (Prk-Mcl.Woods). Quite a bit earlier than last year.
                                                                           Terri

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.