Thanks to Donna at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine for responding to
this request!

Stacy Gall, MLS
Grant Medical Center Library
111 South Grant Avenue
Columbus, OH  43215
Ph:  (614)566-9468
Fax:  (614)566-8451
Email:  [log in to unmask]

             Stacy Gall
             <SGALL@OHIOHEALTH
             .COM>                                                      To
             Sent by: Medical          [log in to unmask]
             Libraries                                                  cc
             Discussion List
             <MEDLIB-L@LISTSER                                     Subject
             V.BUFFALO.EDU>            ILL Req: Reconstructive Surgery of
                                       the Foot & Leg Update '94

             04/03/2006 11:00
             AM

             Please respond to
                    COM

Please let me know if anyone can provide the following.  We have been
unable to obtain through DOCLINE or our usual ILL routes.  This is not a
rush request so snail mail is fine.  We can pay up to $20.00.

Ruch JA.  Surgical classification of the cavus deformity.  In:  Camasta CA,
Vickers NS, Ruch JA. Reconstructive surgery of the foot and leg : update
'94. Tucker, GA: Podiatry Institute.  pp 210-216.

Thanks!