I'm creating a list of tutorials for CINAHL (and other relevant databases)
for the Expert Searching for Nursing and Allied Health CE that June Levy & I
will be teaching at MLA.  Therefore, I was pleased to learn of the tutorial
from UNC Charlotte.  Please send others to me that are not on my last list,
noted below.

Unfortunately this project was delayed since I'm just recovered from sinus
infection picked up last time I taught - sigh.  Do not do detailed web work
when your head is clogged!!!  Among other things, I almost killed another
site!

These links will be listed on a  new page on my website, along with other
links for the searching course (see
http://nahrs.library.kent.edu/annmtg/2006CE.html). FYI, previous CE links
are at http://www.pegallen.net/FindingBest.htm; tutorials at the end.

Hope this helps - Peg

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS-AHIP
Peg Allen, Library Consultant http://www.pegallen.net
PO Box 2, 308 Kann, Stratford, WI 54484-0002
pegallen @ verizon.net (715)687-4976