Hi,  We are installing Telehealth's TIGR Patient Television System this
month. I'm looking for sample TV guides and signage ideas for patient
room/floors.  I would like to get some samples e-mailed or faxed if
anyone has something they would share.

Any hints, tips, training suggestions, things to avoid or things you
may have learned the hard way would also be much appreciated.

My thanks, Gayle

Gayle A. Williams, Director of Library Services
Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
Library Services
13355 E. Ten Mile Road
Warren, MI 48089
586-759-7345
586-759-1490 (fax)

Go to http://henryford.com
We're Henry Ford. We Can.

HFHS CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies of the email you printed.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using e-mail to communicate with us. These risks are described in our Privacy Policy at http://henryford.com.  Review that policy carefully before continuing to communicate with us by e-mail. For greater Internet security, our policy describes the Henry Ford MyHealth electronic communication process - you may register at http://henryford.com.  If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.