The weirdest thing has been happening.  My library is one of the few
that carry Gynecologic Oncology and this morning I have received SEVEN
requests for the exact same article:

2005 Nov;99(2):362-6
Article:  The impact of size of the adnexal mass on the accuracy...

Is there something strange about this article?  Did it hit the news and
I just can't find out why?  Has anybody else with Gyn Onc getting
multiple requests for this one?

Melissa Hudak, MLIS
Health Science Librarian
Methodist College of Nursing
Methodist Medical Center
221 NE Glen Oak Ave.
Peoria, IL 61636
phone: (309) 672-4937
fax: (309) 672-3141
email: [log in to unmask]

NOTICE: This message is a PRIVATE communication. This e-mail may contain confidential or proprietary information that may be considered legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail, and should immediately delete it from your computer system.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.