At Providence we are going to pilot a teaching program for our nurses.  Historically they have had a hard time leaving the floor to come to the library.  In response, we have purchased electronic resources they can use on the units.  We are developing a program where we would go to the unit to train the nurses on applicable electronic resources.  It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Alexia D. Estabrook, MSLS, AHIP
Information Services Librarian
Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
Providence Hospital

Direct: 248-849-3277
Main: 248-849-3294
Fax: 248-849-3201

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data are confidential, and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.