Considering the popularitiy of UpToDate among physicians, especially at the point of care, I am wondering how useful it would to have a subscription for the Library only.  The ideal would be to have institutional and offsite access but the price makes that difficult for smaller budgets.  I would be interested in hearing from those who have a one user version in the Library.  How effective has that been in terms of use?  Who uses it and under what circumstances.  Thank you for any related thoughts.  Martha Pedigo

Martha Pedigo, Librarian
Gateway Health System
Health Science Library
1771 Madison Street