Can anyone tell me where I might search for medical devices that have
been classed as "investigational"?  The FDA gives this classification
but has no database that I know of to search for this classification on
their website, or that is readily apparent to me...thanks!

Jessica J. Rush BAN, MLIS

Medical Affairs Program Manager


401 Carlson Parkway

Minnetonka, MN 55305-5387

Mail Route CP485

Phone: 952-992-2632

Fax: 952-992-2799

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>


Answers to Health Tech Questions are informational only and may not
apply to all Medica products. They should not be used as the sole source
of information to make specific coverage determinations or other

This message may contain proprietary information. Any review, use,
disclosure or distribution to persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you believe that you may have received
this message in error, you should refrain from reading it or any
attachments. Please notify the person sending the message of the
mistaken delivery immediately.


Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this message

may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee

or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,

you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying

of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this

communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the

message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.