-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of T Scott Plutchak
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: author manuscripts

 This is a great question, and one that we will be increasingly faced
with.  I've posted some comments here:
http://tscott.typepad.com/tsp/2006/03/the_versioning_.html

Scott

T. Scott Plutchak

Director, Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences University of
Alabama at Birmingham [log in to unmask]