this time of year is snowbird all bumped up or is terrain groomed?

             Matthew Kulas
             Sent by: Vermont          [log in to unmask]
             Skiing Discussion                                          cc
             and Snow Reports
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: [SKIVT-L] Mammoth - No possible
                                       way

             04/05/2006 11:00
             AM

             Please respond to
              Vermont Skiing
              Discussion and
               Snow Reports
                   .EDU>

I'm sure Denis is right about LAX being the best destination city, but
Boston>San Jose roundtrip on JetBlue is $273 +taxes and fees flying
out on 4/27 and returning 5/2.  Snow should still be good by then.
Just an example.

--Matt K.

On 4/5/06, James Dugan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Lest anyone forget, Leigh is a world renowned acknowledged expert on the
art of getting ski deals including transportation costs.  I don't remember
which issue it was but he made one of the big two mags a few years ago.  If
he says "no deal"  there probably is no deal.   Jimski