On Apr 6, 2006, at 2:49 PM, Matthew Kulas wrote:

> Definitely go with the snow blades.

Of the five Canadian in-laws who joined us at Panorama, BC couple
weeks of ago, three were on blades and one on a board. Only bother-in-
law Jake had real skis. I was so embarrassed -- even William's skis
were longer.

Many folks at the party only have a quiver of 1: fat skis  which have
seen plenty or rocks. I'm likely to bring my newest, 'cause it's time
they get spanked.