We have a quorum!

Official Attendance List

Here's the people from whom I have received payment

Henry Barboza 	: Sat
Denis Bogan	: Both Sat & Sun
Dan Barron	: Sat
Jim Shirley	: Sat
Sharon Heller	: Both
   Bubba Heller	: Sunday
Leigh Daboll	: Both
   Briar C	: Both
   The Boy	: Both
Wesley Wright	: Both
   Dr Vickie	: Maybe Sun, but unlikely
   My Boy	: Maybe Sun, but unlikely unless fever drops
Jim Clapp	: Both
   Justy 1derkid : Sun
Andy Dulik	: Sat
Scott Danis	: Both
  Hillary	: Sun
  Hannah		: Sun
Tired Old Skier	: Sat
Roger Klinger	: Sat
Rick Ramsden	: Both
mrrogerz	: Sat
Mike Reardon	: Both
Kevin Broderick : Sat
bruno diBiasi	: Sat
   K		: Sat
Ben Bloom	: Sat
   SnowbordGyrl	: Sat
Jim Bauman	: Both
   Racerbabe	: Sat?
   Racerboy	: Both
Justin Woods	: Sat
Nile Schneider	: Sat
   Linda		: Sat
Chris Kohler	: Sat
Dick Carlson	: Administrative Assistant

If you're not on the list you are probably out of luck.

If you're not on the list but you really sent me a check, let me know
ASAP!

I hope to get to the mountain around 8, making landfall at Mansfield
base lodge at 8:30 or so. Maybe earlier, if I really rally Saturday
morning. Dick Carlson (out with shoulder injury) has volunteered to
help out with ticket distribution.

I'm excited, this will be good, even if we have to walk the last mile
to the Matterhorn.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |