The scraps were rapidly melting.  I took care of Cat Bowl for Trail Check and the headwall was out which meant scooting in through Cantelope Chute.  The prior night was too warm for a hard freeze, hence no corn.  We had wet slop instead.  Fall Line was oustanding with great coverage.  Bunny - the only way down from the upper mountain - was dying by the minute.  A midday rain squall really drove the stake into the heart.  For Sweep, we loaded all our 'boo and gear and toys on sleds and ran 'em across the bare spots on lower Bunny.

It's over.

Some of those around for years agreed that this had been the worst year, ever.  Nonetheless, did we have fun? .......you betcha' we did.

Mark P. Renson
NOTE: new e-mail address -> [log in to unmask]