Yes, well Jerm is insane.  Then again, I am insanely jealous about his skills.

Sounds like my bud did have an excellent time -I am quite jealous.  One of these days I'll get there!

PS

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Matthew Kulas
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 1:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Tuckerman's on Friday

Nice writeup.  Sounds like your buddy had an excellent first trip.  I
chuckled  at his comment about being stuck on the bootpack.  Newb!  I
remember when someone (Jerm?) mentioned that one could stop on a 40+
degree slope and kick out a ledge to put your skis on.  The idea
sounded insane.

--Matt K.

On 4/3/06, Peter Salts <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> A friend of mine went to Tuckerman's on Friday.
>
> If you are interested, here is his report:  http://tuckerman3-31-06.blogspot.com/
>
> PS

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.