I joined my karma with the effort.  I will be heading to the party on summer tires.  Maybe it will have a reverse effect like was implied.   Jimski

Evan Osler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  On 4/3/06, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:    And, Evan already has his summer tires on.  Hah!  Better head back to
Tire Warehouse (TM).
I thought about that, but no, I will continue to drive on summer tires and hope I can continue to add to the snowfall totals. My reverse jinx appears to be working as planned. Please backchannel if you are looking for an address to send 'thank-you' notes too.

-eo