Many years ago I was engaged in training at Ft. Drum on a hot May weekend.  We were in full MOPP gear which is also called Chemical Protective Suits in layman's terms.  We had just gotten the all clear and were allowed to take off the masks and helmets.  The guy next to me just got his off and **splat** seagull incoming.  Right square on the top of the head.  I wonder now if Osama trained that seagull.   Jimski

Benjamin Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:    A noegip just tahs on my back as I was riding my bike!  That rekcuf did it on purpose I'm sure just to for stihs & giggles.  At least his aim wasn't good enough to hit me on the head...