24-36 hours well above freezing in the 50-70F range with dewpoints above
freezing.  Wedge of higher dewpoints ahead of the front/squall line now in
the Champlain Valley and west slopes of the Greens.  Highest dewpoint all
well I've seen at the house in Burlington was about 10 minutes ago at
52.1F and the temp is 65.7F.  Snow doesn't like to stick around when the
dewpoint is that far above freezing.  All week long was great for spring
skiing with low humidity/dewpoints.  Through 1pm look for heavy showers
and possibly thunderstorms.  So, heavy rainfall, high winds, maybe even
some hail, and cloud to ground lightning.

Basically, what it all means is that tomorrow I'm going to HAVE to do some
recon up on the mountain.  Its a tough life but someone needs to get up
there and see what the damage is ;)

-Scott