Don't worry, I didn't get out of bed until two hours and two minutes
after you submitted your correction.

I have no objection to samba, though it is not in my CD collection.
Then again, I rarely listen to CDs.  Live music is the way to go.

Sunday evening, it was the Tallis Scholars, a ten-person, a capella
ensemble from England, at Middlebury's Mead Chapel doing a program of
the German renaissance masters of polyphony (Praetorius, Schuetz, etc.
and a Bach motet).  Really extraordinary stuff.

--Matt K.