I was simply stating that Leigh knows the ins and outs. I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have covered all the bases in checking.   Beyond that I made no declaration.  I love the way things get twisted out of proportion.  Then again, I have been accused of being a Red Sox fan so anything is possible.   Jimski

Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Chris Goodrich wrote:
> AVOID BOSTON! I flew to Seattle RT for $138 but
> parking and hassles multiplied that price significantly.

Ah, but if you have a Ms. TSNS who lives outside of Boston, it works well.

On 4/5/06, Denis Bogan <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> [Driving from San Jose to Mammoth stinks, especially in
> snowstorms.]

I don't doubt you Denis, I doub Jimski's declaration that there were
no affordable ways to get to Mammoth and used Boston>San Jose as an
example.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.