On the way home last night, I was telling my wife the Doug Coombs story.
She asked "what is a no fall zone".   I told her.  Then she wanted to know
why they were skiing in one.  I told her it was part of the route
they were skiing down.

Then she sat there thinking about it.  I sat there praying "please don't ask".
If she asked, I was afraid it would be followed by a request for a promise not
to again.  Fortunately, the subject changed. . .