If you were worried about the consequences why did you even contemplate telling her?

In the words of my 8yo daughter, Duh!

PS

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of T O S
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] no fall zones. was Re: More on Doug Coombs

On the way home last night, I was telling my wife the Doug Coombs story.
She asked "what is a no fall zone".   I told her.  Then she wanted to know
why they were skiing in one.  I told her it was part of the route
they were skiing down.

Then she sat there thinking about it.  I sat there praying "please don't ask".
If she asked, I was afraid it would be followed by a request for a promise not
to again.  Fortunately, the subject changed. . .

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.