I am pretty sure she knows the answer.   We have this kind of
agreement.  She knows what I do when in the big mountains.
She knows some of the crowd I ski with.    She hears the stories.
So she hasn't complained, but because of her I now wear a helmet, I didn't
go to LaGrave that weekend when she had a bad dream.  I always call home
after a day of skiing.

This Doug Coombs accident, kind of opens everything up.  Causes all of
us to reexamine what we are willing to try.  I am sure she is currently
reviewing her feelings on this as well.   I will probably hear about it
next time I go to Europe with my skis.

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:13:48 -0400, Peter Salts <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>If you were worried about the consequences why did you even contemplate
telling her?

>In the words of my 8yo daughter, Duh!
>
>PS

contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the
addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact
the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any
attachments thereto.