Executive summary:
Skied the trees most of the day with Stan.  Fresh tracks in Goat woods,
woods left of liftline(don't know the name), s53, lookout and vicinity,
right of starr, chapel woods and a few other places I can't remember.  Met
up with special weekday guest whose name shall remain anonymous.  At most,
there were 6 inches of heavy powder.  Last third down to the lifts were very
sketchy and sticky.  Lots of stuff poking through that wasn't there last
week.  One small mishap while skiing the woods right next to liftline.
There is an old cable that runs along the edge of the woods which I was
skiing near.  It diappears from time to time.  At one of those points, my
right ski got underneath it.  Before I knew what hit me, I was in a heap.
It was one of those steel braided guy wires that had fallen out of it's
black casing and was hidden under the snow.  One end was lashed to a tree
limb.  It caught the top of my right boot and threw me down.  I tweaked my
ankle (which was being forced out of my boot) from the initial snag and then
my knee(once the cable got off my boot and onto my ski) from being ejected.
 Luckily, I shook it off and skied the rest of the day.  I think I was saved
from serious injury by the fact the cable was semi buried and hooked to a
tree limb.  There was just enough slack and limb bending for it not to
really stop me hard.  Anyway, I live to ski another day!  Should be good
Saturday.  Still plenty of snow.