Bring supplies.  At least reeb, and stash it in the snow somewhere
near the top. Then it will be handy for the Bruce Trail adventure. I
saw Jumping Jimmy do this at a Partee years ago, before I ever met
him. Then we made our acquaintance somewhere up on Courville's later
in the day.  Jerm pulled out some Budweisers (reeb to many of us) at
the bottom of the Bruce another year - that was fun! Especially for
the mile walk out that we will face this year, refreshments will be
much appreciated.

Oh, and try to get a good night's sleep tonight so you have plenty of
energy in the tank.

Is TEO coming? If so, do not follow him around. His trail selection is
suspect at best but you probably know that already. Trust Wesley or
the young-un Scott Doppler 3k. They seem to aspire to live longer than
TEO.

Other than that, a sense of humor, and a desire for traveling with a
pack of wacky snowsliders are good tools to bring along.

Most of your supplies mentioned make sense. But what's the cross bow
for? Shooting TEO if he gets out of line? If you wear eyeglasses, skip
that part of the Lord of the Flies tonight.

I thought Skip King was going to make an appearance?

- Bruno